Tenants Insurance

It's your responsibility to protect your personal items inside.

It’s the landlord’s responsibility to insure the building, however….

Tenants insurance is essentially the same as home contents insurance. Whilst you may not own the property in which you reside, you no doubt have many valuable belongings that need to be protected.

Whilst your landlord is likely to have cover for the property, this may not cover the items belonging to you. This often means items like TV’s and other electrical appliances, rugs and carpets and items of furniture.

Tenants insurance can cover you in the event of flood, theft and fire, flooding, storm damage and escape of water.

You can create the policy to suit you and the valuables you wish to protect.

Why Choose Tenants Insurance?

Peace of Mind – Protect your valuables and treasured items.

Low Cost – Premiums start from as little as £5 per month.

Flexible Cover – Tailor your policy to suit you and the items you wish to protect.

Get Covered in Minutes – Simple and transparent process.


Cover Everything With 

life insurance

Life Insurance

Income Protection

Income Protection

over 50s

Over 50’s

critical illness cover

Critical Illness Cover

Health Insurance

Health Insurance

funeral plans

Funeral Plans

Home Insurance

Home Insurance

mortgage protection

Mortgage Protection